Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Birthday Wish List


Happy Thursday friends! (wow, that's different to say!)

Sorry for not having a post up yesterday, it's the end of the school year and end of the year projects are piling up. Pretty sure this is the hardest semester I have had in college yet and it's seriously kicking my butt! 

Yesterday marked exactly one week until my birthday!! The last post I explained how I haven't been in the birthday mood, but in the past few days I've finally gotten into the spirit! I'm pretty sure low key my boyfriend hates the month of April because I feel like I can get away with (almost) anything by justifying that it's my birthday month.... I mean, it only happens once a year! 

In spirit of my birthday week I thought it would be fun to do some birthday related posts these next few days! To start off my birthday posts I am sharing my birthday wish list with you all! By no means am I expecting anyone to gift me presents this year. I just thought it would be fun to share with you all things I'm currently obsessing over and give you all a chance to shop for some items for yourself as well. Hey, I may just go #treatmyself next Wednesday and purchase all of these goodies for myself!
I have my eyes set on that gorgeous Alex and Ani unicorn bracelet. Last year I joked with one of my friends that I wanted a unicorn name Leroy for my birthday and ever since then I have been kind of obsessed with unicorns. If the birthday fairy doesn't gift me that bracelet I may have to pick it up for myself. It's just so fun!

I have also linked below some goodies I have been eyeballing down below as well. Let me know what you guys are currently loving in the comments down below! 

Have a great Thursday everyone (:


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar