Yesterday I finally got back in the 🏊♀️ Pool. And I finally got to the Christo et Jeanne-Claude exhibit at the Pompidou, which is fabulous, witty and inspiring. Don’t miss the movie if you go (and you live in Paris at the moment). Full story coming tomorrow.
PBers, Parisians are wearing their masks. Its mandatory. Except for grumpy old men...this is a universality it seems😳
Mostly they are black. Some have messages. Today I saw a woman wearing, ”PUTAIN LE VIRUS”. Oui madame. True when they are eating they take them off.
Yesterday, after the exhibit I stopped at a little Vietnamese resto, Hanoi, on 41 rue Sainte-Croix de la Bretonnerie. I need some Red Boat fish sauce. Et voila I can make this refreshing Goi Ga Bap Cai salade.
Impossible to go to the Marais without a stop into Eataly for a taste of Italia..
Plus its a good place to see what THEY are wearing...a goddess waltzing by stacks of sauce de tomate.
Long, sheer, petites fleurs printed dresses are ‘the look’ this summer in dark colors.
What to wear to Christo? Green silky pants.
Another long black dress.
The dog is not masked.
As always you can always wear all-black.By the Seine they are down to their skivies. It was hot on Sunday. I’m trying to catch up dear PBers for my long 2-week iPad hiatus. I wish it had been a vacance in Brittany... Please look in my ETSY Shop. And Please Stay Safe PBers ❤️🙏🐻
0 Yorumlar