Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I like to start early~ I always have~








I always have something..in the making in November..and even October for Christmas~
And who could not use a little angelic Christmas inspiration at the moment..a temporary shift in thoughts..
I fell in love with these plain  little white houses..that you cut out..that you stamp so you can see inside the house..and on the rooftop..
they are invitations..that pop open..and become 3 D after you give or send out flat.
I decided to add a small string at the top..so they could become Christmas ornaments that you can mail..
Anyone can make these..
..you just pull at the sides and it pops..

The initial inspiration..came from here..loveee....
and it linked to here..where you will find the pattern..

..the rest? Is up to you and your imagination~
Pre ~requisites..? Scissors..  the template that you print up.. glue..string..stamps:)Or not..
I love little white houses at Christmas..add sparkles..or sprinkles..secret messages or greetings..make with your chidren..or  a friend..or alone.
And just rest in the creativity of them and enjoy the peace and quiet.


Footnote..I have started reading Life From Scratch..on my sidebar you can see it..I can't put it down.
Many of you may like it also.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar