This essence has a relatively watery texture
I've been using it as a toner and in the beginning, my skin had a stronger glow to it upon application. If you guys read my foundation reviews (see the most recent one here), I always show you the before. That's how my skin generally looks (as it gets oily throughout the day) but my friend mentioned that my skin seems glowy compared to hers. I think it's all in exfoliation and moisturizing.
Now, a few months later, I don't really notice a difference as much as before, but I continuously use it as it does not irritate my skin as much as SK II (which gave me little bumps, so sad).
Price
$13.99 for 155 ml (5.16 oz)
I'm going to try the Missha Essence next, but this one is decent for the price, I got it from MemeBox here when it was on sale. I think the reason I found it was on someone's blog? I forget if it was Citrine
There's also a rose version here, but I like to try new products too much to repurchase the same thing :P
--------------------------------------------------------------
Random product I found
One of my friends opened an online dog product shop. I don't own a dog (unfortunately) but they have merchandise for humans too. Isn't this corgi butt coin purse just freakin adorable?!
There's a neck headrest too
May or may not have purchased both





0 Yorumlar