Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This was originally an open week (bloggers choose their own topic) but was later updated to "the best books I've read in 2018." Since I posted my list last week, I'm going to share some audiobook love instead.
These are all books I've listened to or experienced as a read/listen combination in last year or so. In each case, I feel the audio version enhanced my overall experience. Links will take you to Audible where you can listen to a sample.
Forty Autumns: A Family's Story of Courage and Survival on Both Sides of the Berlin Wall by Nina Willner, narrated by Cassandra Campbell (nonfiction)
by Jennifer Wright, narrated by Gabra Zackman (nonfiction)
by Annie Spence, narrated by Stephanie Spicer (nonfiction)
by Bianca Bosker, narrated by the author (nonfiction)
by Lindy West, narrated by the author (nonfiction)
by Meg Wolitzer, narrated by Rebecca Lowman
by Gail Honeyman, narrated by Cathleen McCarron
by Anne Tyler, narrated by Kimberly Farr
by Amor Towles, narrated by Nicholas Guy Smith
by Nathan Hill, narrated by Ari Fliakos
Bonus: The audio version of my current read/listen combination is excellent.
by Min Jin Lee, narrated by Allison Hiroto
What's the best audiobook you have listened to lately?













0 Yorumlar