Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Day The Leaves Fell . . .

  
Yesterday I went walking with my two legged mom.
We walked in the woods behind our house,
My TLM, (two legged mom) likes to walk back there.
I would rather walk on the road.
I know where to find my favorite "spots."
 
 
Today my TLM did something I don't like one bit.
She took me to that grooming place.
I tried to run the opposite direction when we got out of the car.
But, oh no, she scooped me up and took me in that place.
It is so noisy in there . . .
 
 
Well, I stuck it out and when we got back home.
There were piles of these all around the house.
I thought I might be able to play out outdoors
but TLM marched me in the house.
 
She was nice though, she fed me some lunch!
 
 
 
 
Whew . . .lunch was good but I am feeling like a snooze.
Might as well, TLM is going out to look at those leaf piles.
 
 

Where is she?
I can't find her.
Not out by the garden house,
not in the back yard
 
 
 
I see all the stuff she uses but I don't see her.
There is her rake, tarp, gloves, shoes
and plenty of those leaf things.
 

 
 
Sure is windy.
Where did all these leaves come from.
 

 

Guess I might as well snooze again . . . she looks busy! 
 
~ ~ ~
 


 We have gone from the colorful leaf display of the past few weeks.
To being dumped overnight with a "leaf storm" which was much like a snowstorm.
 
Strong wind gusts curtailed my efforts today. 
I did manage to haul 15 plus tarp full of leaves to the woods behind our house.
And blew tons of leaves into piles, hopefully for pick up tomorrow.
 
As I write this, a thunder, lightening, rain storm just arrived.
Now the leaves will be wet and harder to move.
 
The above is a leaf I found this morning.
Look at the size of that leaf, 3 times larger than my hand. 
Forgive the look of my arthritic hand, it is what it is..
~ ~ ~
Speaking of my hand/hands/finger.
Last week the surgeon who did my surgery "sprung" me free.
I can do most everything I could do before.
Knit, garden, my daily functions.
I have reduced ability to grip.
My writing is much different.
but all in all, I am very fortunate.
 
Life Is good and great , be well my friends.
Love, Lynne 
~
 

 


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar