Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Tag You're It!

I'M IT?
Whoa - I was tagged by two wonderful friends - KATIE DODGE and MICHELLE BROWN - with the same questions, except there's one extra on Katie's. Go check out their fantabulous blogs and enjoy getting to know such phenomenal people!


and 


QUESTION #1 - Do you think you're hot?

Am I hot? Hmm . . . Got the AC cranked—cool for me anyway. For my husband—more like blistering heat. But hey, I know where it's hot—it's hot in Topeka! Watch this reaffirming video.


ATTENTION: PORTIONS OF THIS POST HAVE BEEN LOST DUE TO TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES. PLEASE STAND BY FOR SPORADIC INFORMATION. THANK YOU.

QUESTION #2 - Upload a pic or wallpaper you're using at the moment.


QUESTION #3 - When was the last time you ate chicken?

You mean the last time I ate something that Tasted-Just-Like-Chicken? I thought that's what you said. I still have that ringing in my ears, you know, from dinging that old school bell. So . . . the last time I ate something that Tasted-Just-Like-Chicken was . . . Gee, that's a toughie, there's just so many—Got it! 

HAM-FLECKED GELATIN MOUSSE SURPRISE!


(LOOKS MORE LIKE OCTOPUS!)

QUESTION #4 -The song(s) you listened to recently.

Say Hey by Michael Franti, Home Fires by Louis Armstrong, Grandma's Feather Bed by John Denver, Daylight & Good Ol' Fashion Nightmare by Matt & Kim Grand, Fireflies by Owl City, Twelfth Street Rag by Pee Wee Hunt, Bell Bottom Trousers by Jerry Colonna, Sherlock Holmes Soundtrack, and I love to Sing-a Bout the Moon-a in a June-a by Al Jolson, etc, etc, etc! 





QUESTION #5 - What were you thinking about as you were doing this?


QUESTION #6 - Do you have any nick names?



#8 -TAG 8 BLOGGER FRIENDS. 

TAG YOU'RE IT! 

I'm tagging 8 WONDERFUL Blogger and Twitter Friends!

1- Shelly! at seeshelwrites.blogspot.com I'm so happy I met this splendid 
gal at LDStorymakers Boot Camp! Such a Terrific friend!

2- Cindy M. Hogan! at cindymhogan.blogspot.com I had a blast at this 
amazing lady's launch party for Watched! I'm so grateful for her friendship! 

3- Julie Flanders! at julieflanders.blogspot.com Fantastic friend I met through blogging! Wow, she's a super lady!

4- Jen Daiker! at jennifer-daiker.blogspot.com She's awesome! I met this 
Marvelous friend in blogger land! 

5- Angie Lofthouse! at notesfromthewritingchair.blogspot.com Kindred Spirits in writing at a pond in notebooks! I'm so happy to have her for a friend!

6- Taffy! at taffyscandy.blogspot.com I listened to Elana Johnson use her query for an example of a good query in Elana's Query workshop at LDStorymakers! Wahoo that she a blogging friend now! 

7- Jim Duckett! at jamesduckett.com Funny Twitter friend! So glad he's a super blog friend too!

8- Amy Lunderman! at amylunderman.blogspot.com She's awesome! I'm so happy I met her through Twitter! Yay Amy! 


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar