Hello August and goodbye July!!! ☀ Summer is quickly coming to an end (thank goodness), I for one am looking forward to Fall and cooler temps. Granted, it will be closer to October before the weather starts to cool down here in Texas, but every month that passes by is one month closer to Fall. Today I have my August Menu Plan for you. This month's menu is filled with simple family friendly meals and desserts.
Our vegetable garden is still overflowing with summer veggies, so I have quite a few recipes using fresh potatoes, summer squash, bell peppers, green beans, tomatoes and cucumbers. Any recipe with (New) noted next to the title are the recipes I plan to make and will post in the near future. I have a couple meals that were carried over from last month that I didn't have a chance to make. I hope y'all find something you like. ❤
Our vegetable garden is still overflowing with summer veggies, so I have quite a few recipes using fresh potatoes, summer squash, bell peppers, green beans, tomatoes and cucumbers. Any recipe with (New) noted next to the title are the recipes I plan to make and will post in the near future. I have a couple meals that were carried over from last month that I didn't have a chance to make. I hope y'all find something you like. ❤


0 Yorumlar