Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Alexander the great Xyston 15mm

well i spent far to long on this boy last night but i'm happy with the final look i've also finished a companion and nearly another and started the last. They are all completely different and take a bit longer.



The photos above show the  process I used for painting the cape
really when it comes down painting anything its about layering Start with the dark colour
and work your way up to the lighter, I find that unless the final colour is a dark colour it's best not to leave any black, the first colour down is your shadow so when you paint the next colur leave the areas that you want darker shadow I do at least 3 layers but with this figure i did 4 each time in this case using the same colour but adding more white to achieve the lighter colour, normally i'd use different colours. I've used games workshop  liche purple. the two different colours are because i took some photos at night and some outside, the final colour is somewhere in between the two 

still a couple of small things to do on this fella



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar