Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

.you know those days...


Do you ever have those moments?  Times when you feel in over your head.  When you feel spread a bit thin. 
If those days appear here, and they sometimes do, I try my best to shake them off...quickly.  One proven way is to open the back of my planner where, with well worn tape and affection, is this poem I found many years ago.  

It always makes me pause, smile, and begin to surface for air.

Blessings

occur.
Some days I find myself
putting my foot in
the same stream twice;
leading a horse to water
and making him drink.
I have a clue.
I can see the forest
from the trees.

All around me people
are making silk purses
out of sow's ears,
getting blood from turnips,
building Rome in a day.
There's a business
like show business.
There's something new
under the sun.

Some days misery
no longer loves company;
it puts itself out of its.
There's rest for the weary.
There's turning back.
There are guarantees.
I can be serious.
I can mean that.
You can quite
put your finger on it.


Come on.  Your smiling, aren't you?
( I have never found the author. If you do, please share.)


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar