When it came time to do the winter, I just felt it needed something other than tan for the linen. The blue was perfect.
I ran down to the quilting fabric store down the street and found the fabric for it. It has a house and snowy trees motif on it. I thought it was just perfect.
Since fall didn't really arrive this year in northwest Florida I took all my fall decor down yesterday. I decided I had to get the pillow finished and it is already on display early for the season. Considering where I live it will take all I can do not to place spring out early next year, so I decided why not?!
I love how it turned out. Here are all the seasonal pillows. I really enjoyed stitching these. Isn't it fun when you enjoy your stitches?
I am leaving you with a Tucker picture today. He is one month old. I will share more Gus and Lemony later. BTW, they love him.
I am on a finishing roll today. I have my other Prairie Schooler Santa in progress and the half window ornament only needs its cording added. I should have them to share next week if all goes well.
Today was really a beautiful day, so I guess fall was here today. Sunny and a high of 69. I should be ashamed to say it didn't show up this year, but it really was a flop.
Finishing fool,
Sandy


0 Yorumlar