Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

What's Blooming?



We have had rain two days in a row. 


One rain was a big thunderstorm which brought down trees and many lost electricity.

We must have picked up four hundred tree limbs but we'll take that over a tree in the house.

The flowers and the grass are happy.



Bee Balm, a perennial enjoyed by bees and hummingbirds.


Geranium, that we have in huge terracotta pots on the patio. They can take our hot temperatures very well.


Primrose, delicate and dainty. This is our first try with this primula.


Another Gerbera Daisy that was rescued from a big box store half-dead. They usually come back in the spring here every year  for us.

We went to estate and garage sales today and found nothing splendid or post worthy but we had a good time.

Tomorrow we travel to pick up Joe's motorcycle which is being repaired. It's a big Italian Moto Guzzi. Yes, I am a motorcycle babe. Scary I know. Actually I do not ride much at all. I am a big chicken. He loves that motorcycle and I will be glad for him to be able to ride it again.  Many years ago we must have traveled to every bike shop in a 150 mile area or more looking for a motorcycle. Finally he found what he wanted, a Moto Guzzi. When I worked weekends he would explore the state of Georgia and visit historic sites and photograph the Guzzi there. I plan to take some photos of him and that motorcycle.

You peeps have a lovely weekend.

Happy Father's Day

grace surrounds us
Olive







Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar