Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Slut Walk


The upcoming 'Slut Walk', an international event, represents a hysterical, immature reaction to a Canadian lawman's comments.

It is, in fact, a 'Walk Against An Unfortunate Truth', a reality that some women accept and some don't.

The Canadian found himself in hot water recently after he said women who dress in a "slutty" fashion are more likely to be raped or sexually harassed.

Isn't this statement just common sense?

It's important to put this into perspective. The majority of men out there, in the big, wide, wonderful world, do not rush to rape when they see a provocatively dressed woman. They're most certainly turned on (hell, men are turned on with extraordinary ease!), but their inner inhibitor, survival instinct (avoidance of jail), and empathy for a fellow human being prevents the commission of a violent, illegal act.

Not so a small majority of human beasts who will rush to rape anything in a skirt, panties, or short shorts (the shorter the better).  These low level sociopaths, who live amongst us all, have no inhibitor, possess little empathy for others, and are focused on gratification at any cost. There's no getting around the fact that these beasts do exist, are easily stirred, and receive messages from women that they're not consciously sending.

The 'Slut Walk' is focusing on the right of women to dress as they please and be ignored. The law already permits the wearing of very little and the suggestion of much. You don't get arrested for sporting a sexy pair of short shorts or showcasing a superb pair of breasts in a tight top. It's legal.

The idea that a woman ought to be able to parade her physical assets in public without harassment is a sound one.  Of course she should.  No man is naturally entitled to the body or mind of any woman.  Generally speaking, he needs permission to touch. A walking, gyrating advertisement for a juicy vagina, tight ass, or shapely pair of tits is not a consensual contract, either. We get that. There's also no arguing that men love to ogle scantily dressed women.


But it's pure fantasy to not expect SOME unwelcome attention when you can't control who sees what you're advertising. In the public arena, the pair of eyes you attract is beyond your control. You also have no control over whether the owner of those eyes decides to pluck you from the trees to satisfy his animal lust. This scenario is highly unlikely, but it's not improbable.

Most beasts not only lack social skills and bedside manners, they lack intelligence; they're not discerning in their choices,  they're not interested in getting to know you, girls, or listening to your feminist dogma or humanitarian rhetoric. They simply react and act. They see something they like, that something communicates a message to them that you may not intend ("I'm here! Come and get me!"), and they respond to that message with appalling action.

Every decision comes with consequences. No action is denied a reaction. The truth is, when a woman dresses in a sexy, provocative manner, she is seeking attention. That attention validates a part of her. It makes her feel good about herself. If you doubt this, then consider how many women dress "slutty" and stay home to stare at themselves in the mirror? Very few. Probably none. There is intention behind all forms of dress and undress. And all forms provoke positive and negative outcomes. Why deny that? Why get angry at the truth? Why vent your frustrations on the messenger?

Right now, I'm thinking of covering myself in menstrual blood and jumping into shark-infested waters. I like the sensation of being smeared with red, viscous fluids,  I like the attention it gets me, I enjoy arousing the interest of friends and strangers.

But I'm going to be really fuckin pissed off if sharks attack me while I'm enjoying my blood-smeared swim. As a matter of fact, a lifeguard suggested that I was endangering my life by swimming with sharks while covered in blood. What the fuck!? Hell, I'll show that damn lifeguard a thing or two. And fuck those damn sharks! I ought to be free to swim and smear as I please.

I'm so pig-biting mad I'm gonna call my mates and organize a Blood Walk. Wanna join me?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar