Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Secret Recipe

Many years ago we went to my sister's church on Easter Sunday.  The church ladies hosted a brunch after the Easter service and I was told that I was in for a real treat if I could snag one of Joyce's sticky buns. The minister even joked that the Easter service was the best attended service of they year because of Joyce's sticky buns!  It so happens that Joyce is a friend of my sister's (she bought her house from Joyce and her husband, Phil) and has become a friend of mine.  Joyce very graciously gave me the secret recipe for her famous sticky buns and they immediately became a family favorite. I have made them every year for Easter and Christmas, and occasionally for Thanksgiving. 









Has anyone ever given you a secret recipe?  Have you ever shared a secret recipe?

Thanks dropping by...

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar