Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Random Five Friday



Greetings from the Jack Russell of the Farmette.  Maybe she is spoiled and maybe she is not.....who is to say?  

I have the eggs and the Amish market will have the spinach, so what am I waiting for?  Baked eggs with spinach might be on the menu.  I might be the only one to eat it, but whatever.  

Birdman reminded me of a few of my favorite John Mellencamp songs, with his recent post.  Which one to share?  Pop Singer or Check It Out?  Different sides of a great performer.  

My son would definitely agree with the CEO of Levi's.  We have had a few, "discussions", about how often jeans should be washed.  I won't be showing him this article.  

Our Soil Conservation District is coming out to the Farmette to assist in conserving parts of our land.  I feel a  blog post coming on.....

Go forth this weekend and make it a good one!  


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar