Little Progress...
I am Sure you will understand, Dear Readers, that after a long week of Vacation during which I could immerse myself in my many mini projects, an ordinary weekend feels like no time at all! Even when it was unexpectedly extended by a snow storm which kept me home from work, I seem to have almost nothing new to show you. And I am sure you know by now that I don't necessarily finish one project before I start another one.... yes, I am still stitching the beautiful carpet, but I also needed to start another of the kits I bought from Janet Granger way back when the covid shut-downs began. It is the Elephant tea cosy you see above. This is being a simple and fun stitching project! Yes, yes, I know I still have to sew together the last tea cosy kit I stitched.... the thatched cottage... (and a few other little stitching projects as well...) but I have it all ready to finish one day soon! And I just love to stitch these kit so much... it is an obsession.
The only other new thing I have to show you is the kit I "gave" myself for a Birthday present...

0 Yorumlar