Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Monday 7th February

38/365: flowers (apologies for the dodgy focusing) 

I spent most of yesterday napping, mainly due to a weather induced migraine ... the wind just didn't seem to let up! The tablets dealt with the majority of the pain but sleep was the only thing that was going to deal with the tiredness. In addition, my Internet was out for most of the day so I was unable to visit most of your blogs or post my WPSH photos ... I will try to catch up today.

Thankfully the diary is empty so I can have an easy day to fully recover. If I feel up to it later on I will tackle some of the easier admin type tasks on my list, probably responding to emails, filing, and printing out a couple of recipes. None of that will take too long so once it's done I will divide my time between Italian and piano practices, catching up with blogs, and reading ... should be a lovely, gently paced day.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar