I thought you might like to see this picture of my lovely Allium Christophii just coming into full flower. I am so pleased that it seems to like my garden and returns each year. Couldn't resist taking a quick photo of it this morning.

I've been so busy coughing round the clock that I've had no time to take photos even if I could have held the camera still! By the time the third lot of cough linctus wasn't really working I discovered that it was a viral cough and needed antibiotics. Into the second day of taking them I can say they are doing their stuff and as a bonus I have found a natural dry cough remedy using essential oils: 2 drops of lemon oil, 2 drops of eucalyptus oil mixed into 2 tablespoons of runny honey. Take 1 teaspoon of this mixture in a wineglass of warm water and sip it. It works for me and I am so grateful. I took this recipe from Valerie Ann Worwoods book 'The Fragrant Pharmacy'. I thought I'd never stop coughing. The only trouble now is that there are all those jobs that I have neglected over the past 10 days or so. They have been very good natured about it and are patiently waiting for me! Don't be surprised if I'm not back for another 10 days!!
0 Yorumlar