I apologize for all the album covers I've been posting lately. I hope you guys aren't too tired of them. I did want to post this cover since I recently got this CD. This is the cover for Love Songs by Dean Martin. This CD is a collection of some of the best love songs by Dean Martin. It was released around Valentine's Day if I remember correctly. Nobody croons songs about amore quite like Dino. His voice is smooth and silky. It can really put you in a romantic mood. An album like this is the perfect one to put on when you are wanting to have some special time with your significant other.
Here is a listing of the songs on this album:
01. You Made Me Love You (I Didn't Want to Do It) 02. I've Grown Accustomed to Her Face 03. For Once in My Life 04. I'm Confessin' (That I Love You) 05. Somewhere There's a Someone 06. For the Good Times 07. Besame Mucho 08. The Glory of Love 09. I Will 10. Release Me 11. I'll Be Seeing You 12. You'll Always Be the One I Love 13. I Don't Know Why (I Just Do) 14. Everybody Loves Somebody
0 Yorumlar