I am getting ready to get on a plane for beautiful Hawaii tomorrow. I have never been and my husband's wonderful mom and dad are treating all of us to this trip.
I just hope the 8.5 hours of plane ride there will be good. I am not afraid to fly just do not want to be cooped up with others on a plane for that long with no escape!!!!!!
We also see on the weather radar that a tropical storm is hitting Hawaii today and tomorrow. It is suppose to be gone when we get in tomorrow night but it is bringing rain to the islands this week. Just my luck. I am going to stay positive that I will survive the plane trip and the tropical storm!!!!!!
See that hammock I am planning on planting my self in one of those!!!!! Just hope I do not need an umbrella when I am laying in that!!!!! The only umbrella I want to see this week is in my drink!!
|

0 Yorumlar