Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

40 beautiful exterior DIY projects

I'm back with 40 more awesome outdoor do-it-yourself projects today. I put the call out to my blog friends and they answered with a TON of great ideas for outside. You can find the first 20 DIY outside project ideas here if you missed them!

As always, you can click on the blog name under each photo to get to more details about each project. 

Rachel’s home was beautiful before but now it’s simply stunning: 
painted colonial

I love it! Just lovely. Go here to see more on the transformation and the landscaping! 

I planted a veggie garden this year for the first time in forever, but eventually I'd like to make a permanent spot with a lot more planting space. I loved these raised planters surrounded by pea gravel: 
raised garden beds with wood and pea gravel


I love the sound of walking on pea gravel. Is that weird? It's so soothing to me. 

This cute A-frame plant stand would be a pretty addition to the front porch: 
A-frame tray plant stand


But it would also look great out back -- it could double as a drink or food holder as well! Or even a different kind of nightstand. :) 

These outdoor drapes are made with a different material than I've seen used before, and I love the dark trim accent!: 
DIY outdoor drapes using sheets


I think these DIY solar lanterns are SO cool! What a great idea:
Read the full post

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar