Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Kang Han Na "Recent farewell...I just lie down" candid talk

Actor Kang Han Na has been honest about his current situation.Kang Han Na will appear on SBS entertainment Running Man which will be broadcasted on the afternoon of the 10th in a year and show off his charm.Kang Han Na, who has been meeting with Running Man member for a long time and has not been happy to meet, said he is resting these days about recent situation.I have been lying down these days, he said. I recently had a lot of time to lie down and lie down.I was lying still and I was sick and bought a cervical pillow, he laughed.In the frank and unconventional current situation of Kang Han Na, the members and guests comforted each other with various talk of overcoming separation.However, Kang Han Na said, I am not so hard, he said. I overcame the breakup.Kang Han Na, singer Hyun-ah, comedian Lee Kook-ju, and group Everglow Sihyun show off their four-color charm, and this running man will be aired at 5 pm on the 10th.I overcame separation laugh as I comforted him with various talk of overcoming separation

Actor Kang Han Na has been honest about his current situation.

Kang Han Na will appear on SBS entertainment 'Running Man' which will be broadcasted on the afternoon of the 10th in a year and show off his charm.

Kang Han Na, who has been meeting with Running Man member for a long time and has not been happy to meet, said he is "resting these days" about recent situation.

"I have been lying down these days," he said. "I recently had a lot of time to lie down and lie down." "I was lying still and I was sick and bought a cervical pillow," he laughed.

In the frank and unconventional current situation of Kang Han Na, the members and guests comforted each other with various talk of overcoming separation. However, Kang Han Na said, "I am not so hard," he said. "I overcame the breakup."

Kang Han Na, singer Hyun-ah, comedian Lee Kook-ju, and group Everglow Sihyun show off their four-color charm, and this running man will be aired at 5 pm on the 10th.

"I overcame separation" laugh as I comforted him with various talk of overcoming separation

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar