Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Alexa Chung and vogue. yawn

Alexa Chung has decided to text a photo of herself everyday to the vogue.com team so we can all see what she is wearing every day for feb. As you all know Alexa is also the cover star for the only issue of Vogue I haven't bought in months. (wonder why?...) but, I can't be arsed. I had a look at the photos. the quality is awful. I wouldn't even posted them on my website. seriously terrible. You can't even see what she has on in the photos it's so bad. she could be wearing a moose and I couldn't tell you.
Anyway, I decided not to buy vogue this month as I don't really like Chung and her fanciful ways. I find her bandying around photos of herself a little desperate for attention. She craves the love and the light of the spotlight, and damded if I will give it to her.
She is not worthy of my 6 euro. not even a little bit.
So as a result, I will slag off Alexa Chung every day for the month of feb.
well, I could, if I was bothered.
But frankly, she's no Pixie Geldoff and beside, my mate says she saw her in London before with the WORST rancid coldsore.....apparently it winked at my friend it was so bad.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar