Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Top Selling Rap Albums On Billboard Chart

Tyler the Creator's second album, Wolf is the highest rap album on the Billboard chart this week, after selling 89,000 copies first week. I think this are cool numbers, considering the fact that Tyler is on an independent label, and he gets to keep like $5 off each single album sold, as opposed to 35 cents if he was on a major label.





Below are the rest of the albums on the Billboard chart-

Tyler the Creator- Wolf- 89,000 (89,000)

Lil Wayne- I AM Not A Human Being 2- 68,000 (285,000)

Macklemore & Ryan Lewis- The Heist- 27,000 (553,000)

Kendrick Lamar- "Good Kid, M.A.A.D City"- 13,000 (837,000)

A$AP Rocky- Long Live A$AP- 7,400 (312,000)

T.I- Trouble Man- 5,300 (446,000)

Drake- Take Care- 4,700 (2,003,000)

2 Chainz- Based On A T.R.U Story- 3,500 (585,000)

Papoose- Nacirema Dream- 2,900 (8,400)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar