Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Peach Perfect

Hey Beauties!

Peach is probably one of my favorite shades for makeup. I especially love it for blushes and lipsticks. Today's look is inspired by this shade. Pretty much all of the makeup has some shade of peach included. 


I put shimmery light peach shade all over the lips. Then I darkened the crease with a warm matte brown. I then added coppery shade on the lid.


On the center of the lid I added the first light peach shade, because it gives the most shimmer to the eye makeup. I also put light vanilla shade in the inner corners and darkened around the lower lash line with matte warm brown shade.


Instead of going for black liner, I choose chocolate brown, to keep the look more warm and light. Then I just added black mascara, since I don't have a brown one.



I used the same shade that I used on the eyes as a base, as a highlighter on tops of my cheeks. For the blush I used a really pretty peach shimmery shade. 


I also used peach shade of lipstick to keep the look very glowy. 



So, this is my peach shade used almost all over my face:). It's a more wearable look for an everyday occasions and I think peach really suits my skin tone. What is you absolute favorite makeup shade? 



Products used:

Face:
Revlon Colorstay foundation
MAC Pro Longwear concealer
Rimmel Stay Matte powder

Eyes:
Essence 3D eyeshadow (Irresistible Vanilla Latte-all over peach, light vanilla)
Avon True Color Quad (Mocha Latte, Shade 2-warm matte brown)
Makeup Revolution Run Boy Run palette (Hide Behind Me-copper)
Elf Cream Eyeliner (Coffee)
L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes

Cheeks:
Essence 3D eyeshadow (Irresistible Vanilla Latte-highlighter)
Milani Baked Blush (05 Luminoso)
Elf Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder (St. Lucia-bronzer)

Lips:
Avon Ultra Color Indulgence lipstick (Honey Flower)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar