Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Cannes Festival '17: Liya Kebede, "120 Beats Per Minute" premiere


Second post about Cannes. And let me tell you one thing...I'm struggling. I don't seem to like anything celebs wear, so I don't really know who I should write about. Dramatic!

Thankfully, I saw this look before going to bed last night and I knew I was going to feature it on this Cannes series. The model who wore this Paco Rabanne outfit is Liya Kebede, Lorealista and all-round beauty.
This kind of outfit is the one that I want to wear to an event. There is something about this metallic fabrics that just makes me go crazy.

Wearing Paco Rabanne Fall 2017



Runway:



Segunda entrada sobre Cannes. Y dejadme que os diga que me está costando, porque no me gusta nada lo que se están poniendo las famosas, así que no se de quien hablar. ¡Dramático!

Por suerte vi este look anoche antes de irme a dormir, y pude soñar tranquila y sin preocuparme sobre lo que escribiría hoy. La modelo en cuestión que lleva este traje de Paco Rabanne es Liya Kebede, Lorealista y bellezón en general.
Este tipo de outfit es el que quiero ponerme yo para un evento. No se que tienen estos tejidos metálicos, pero me vuelven loca.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar