Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

LynBDesigns "Brave and Adventurous"


Hello lovelies!

A quick swatch post today! I tried to incorporate some nail art, but it was one of those days... I tried twice and then gave up. So just a nice swatch post it is, then! This is of LynBDesigns Harry Potter collection: "Brave & Adventurous", inspired by Harry's House Gryffindor! 


"Brave and Adventurous" is a red jelly with black, white, yellow, gold, and even some orange glitters in all shapes and sizes. It's opaque in three thin coats and not as hungry as I would've thought! Two coats of top coat smoothed this baby out perfectly.



 Remember this moment? It always gave me butterflies... (Yes, I'm a total sucker.)


So... Yes, this polish is a win for me!


What do you think?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar