Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Catherine Arley - 804, swatch

I got lucky and the sun is shining! I picked out Catherine Arley - 804 and the photos you're watching is something as unusual as a NOTD. 804 is a bright middle tone to dark pink holo, fuchsia like, I believe that this is one of the newer batches, and I've heard that the old batches where more holographic. First I must say that I'm not that content with the pictures, this polish is much more vibrant and colorful than the pictures show. The rainbows are very very scattered both in reality and pictures and the colors in the "rainbow" I see are warm toned, like yellow and orange. Maybe it's that which make's the color look a bit dull in the photos? This is also that kind of holo where the holo actually only is visible in the sun. What's interesting in this polish is the shimmer, it's barely visible in the photos but it goes towards purple/blue and is beautiful IRL. I like this polish more than I thought I would, on the nails is looks way more interesting than in the bottle. Then again I'm not a pink lover, and there's more interesting holos out there than this in my opinion. Anyhow, don't forget to check out all the other ladies in United in Pink below and also to check out the participants in Holo Friday. :)




Below I've also included some photos in natural light and as you can see there's no holo to talk about. It's still pretty but as I said above the color isn't accurate, it's definitely more fuchsia colored and more vibrant.


So, do you got any Catherine Arley? Do you like them or this?


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar