Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

sunnies and gwyneth


I saw my twin sister the other day and something about her looked slightly different--and yet a lot cooler. It was her new Wildfox Catfarer sunglasses, which look a bit similar to her stalwart black Ray-Ban Wayfarers, but edgier, statementy-er, fresher, with a little '80s-Vuarnet thrown in. Somehow they improved her overall look. (Just like the mirrored sunglasses kick things up in the pic, above.) Of course, I went and bought myself a pair, and during that quick sunglasses shopping stint, I noted a few other pairs that have the same look-enhancing but not crazy different effect. They include these sunnies by Le Specs, Saint Laurent, Ray-Ban and Kate Spade


P.S. Last night I went to GOOP's pop-up store opening party and ran into GP, herself! If you live in LA, I highly recommend you check it out. Everything from the chairs to the light fixtures to the display shelves--all hand-picked by Gwyneth--is available for purchase, along with exclusive clothing by Stella McCartney, Michael Kors, L'Agence, Veronica Beard and Clare Vivier. The store is open through May 11 at the Brentwood Country Mart.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar